We have all noticed that every woman in Asia has a cellulite free body and an attractive and young figure. This may be a result of their healthy diet that is free from saturated fats and refined sugar. They have eating habits that are really good and their foods are served in small bowls that are not filled to the brim.
This is why we will give you the Asian Diet that is created by Dr. Colin Campbell who is the author of “The China Study”. This is a popular book in which the author transformed the traditional Asian nutrition into a healthy dietary plan.
The primary component in most Asian diets is the rice. Usually here rice is combined with fruits, veggies and meat. Sometimes they even alternate the rice with corn, noodles or integral bread.
If you are determined to get a body like an Asian woman has, you will have to follow a diet that is made of onions, garlic, spinach, Swiss chard and carrots. These are the vegetables that you should eat daily and fresh. They can be made with vinegar and oil or just boiled.
In this diet you will also have to include a lot of fresh cheese, yogurt, soy and nuts. You can even eat poultry or eggs once in a week. And your regular meal should be fresh fruits, walnuts, pure honey and dark chocolate (min 75% cocoa content). You can even eat red meat one a month and that should be beef, veal and pork.
According to Dr. Collin Campbell, if you stick to this Asian diet you can lose 3 kg in just 10 days.
HERE IS THE DIET MENU OF THIS ASIAN DIET:
- A cup of green tea with lemon (the tea should be unsweetened)
- Some cooked millet in skimmed milk
- A cup of green tea and a grapefruit or an orange
- You can have some chopped fruit in low-caloric yogurt.
- Prepare a combination of integral rice with some cooked tomato sauce and veggies
- You can have baked potato spiced with vinegar and lemon and also have chicken.
- A cup of green tea or chamomile tea.
- Or a cup of skimmed milk.
- Combine broccoli and some other green veggies with shredded or chopped chicken. The chicken should be spiced and seasoned with olive oil and a bit of lemon.
- If you have a habit to go to bet late, just drink a glass of milk or green tea.